I did a quick search of the other women on here, and there are a lot of younger (I'm getting kind of old, but I'm young at heart!) and more attractive (I mean...we can't all be supermodels) options. So, why should you consider talking to me?
1. I'm caring, sincere, and compassionate (in both my profession and my personal life) - but I also have a great sense of humor and can be terribly sarcastic.
2. I'm driven and independent (have lived alone for a while, have established a good career) - but I'm ready to settle down and co-depend on someone.
3. I like to go out and have fun, doing a variety of activities (going out to eat, watching live music, playing trivia, going to the beach, hiking, exploring new cities, going to sporting events, etc.) - but I also enjoy staying in. I'm typically up for trying new things!
4. I'm a good friend, listener, advice-giver, and aunt (I love kids!). I'm decently smart, but I have regular and sometimes comical brain farts.
5. I have a job that I love (which often involves getting beat up by kids, but always makes for great stories!), great friends, and a loving family (including the cutest - totally objective, of course - two year old niece). Now I just need my partner!
But, to be fair, I also have a number of flaws. Here are some of the minor ones:
1. I use too many parentheses, dashes, and exclamation points in my writing (clearly!).
2. I'm a very messy cook (like, spilled ingredients everywhere, dishes piled in the sink) and I don't always make my bed. Housewife skills still in progress!
3. I drive too fast and am prone to road rage (only the mild kind, though: swearing in my car - yes swearing out the window - no).
4. I live out in the middle of nowhere (unless you frequent Gillette Stadium or the Wrentham Outlets). It's a good location for work...but that's about it. Not planning to stay there forever!
5. I don't call my family enough. No excuses.
Overall, I like to think that my positive qualities outweigh my flaws (more of both to be discussed in person). If you think so too, I hope you'll get in touch!