Hey guys, my name is Ellina. I was born in Belarus, but have been living in Brooklyn and Central Jersey since the age of 3. Here are some facts about me:
- I genuinely think I'm funny (punny).
- I don't take myself or people too seriously.
- I'm dorky at times and totally OK with it.
- I'm obsessed with dogs, but never actually owned one.
- I'm the only girl in my family (older brother and all male cousins).
- I love to read and consider myself a bookworm (I mean, who else can honestly say they've taken books to parties before?).
- I work in book publishing and actually adore my job. :)
- I have tattoos, but they're small and only one is visible.
- love to travel, whether it's Europe or just jump in my car and go somewhere.
- love photography
- love to paint (mostly acrylic)
- love marvel/dc movies (collected when I was a kid).
- my taste in music varies with my mood. I can go from top 40 to classic rock and 70's/80's punk bands. Or opera and classical music to R&B. I'm not much into gangster rap though. Lol. Every few years my taste in music evolves, so I'm sure that one day I may enjoy country music, just not yet. )