I am new Boston, moved to Boston recently to go back to school to get my MBA. I have spent the last few years living in south and am really excited to be back in north. (Well see if that is still true once the first snowfall hits).
Things I enjoy:
1. Watching and playing sports
3. Going to live shows (everything from small venue to buffet at Fenway park)
4. Running ( completed six half marathons and training for number 7)
Couple other interesting facts about me:
1. I am scared of birds (long story)
2. My favorite color is orange
3. I didn't try sushi until two years ago
I am using this to meet some fun outgoing people who enjoy being active while not taking themselves too seriously!