I grew up in Raleigh and went to college at UNC Chapel Hill and graduated with a degree in business. I am pretty active and am always interested in challenging myself and engaging in new experiences. I would describe myself as an eternal optimist. I am always trying to find the good in people and challenges that life presents. Some other things about me:
1. I love to travel and experience different cultures. Last year I went to Spain and Italy and it was amazing!
2. I am a big sports fan and enjoy seeing the Carolina Panthers, Hurricanes, and Tar Heels play!
3. I love going to concerts, especially in the Summer time. I am hoping to see the Goo Goo Dolls and One Republic later this Summer.
4. I would describe myself as passionate and someone that tries to take advantage of every opportunity in life. I truly believe life is too short and you should live every day to its fullest.
5. Family is an important part of my life. I have a younger brother and older sister and we enjoy spending time together.
6. My friends describe me as a down to earth guy with a great sense of humor.
I think it is really important to have common goals and passions and am looking for someone who shares my interests and values.
Message me if you think we may be a good match!