I’ve always been pretty easy to get along with and can make friends with just about anyone. My theory is that it’s because I'm like a curious 5 yr. old when it comes to anything new—eyes wide open, annoyingly inquisitive and enjoying the experience. Going out/staying in—anything can be fun as long as we're both laughing. I've noticed, as of late, that I'm (initially) quieter than I used to be. There's something to be said for listening twice as much as speaking.
Here’s some additional things about me:
- I have an awesome career, and it rarely feels like “work.”
- I’m an animal lover at heart, though not a fan of bugs.
- I love to drive and own a stick-shift.
- I'm a huge stand up comedy fan.
- I’m left-handed.
- I believe that, many times, maturity is highly overrated.
- I’ve been known to get addicted to competitions on Food Network.
- I'm fairly direct, which helps and hurts me almost equally (;
- I get more nervous during small, intimate conversations than speaking in front of thousands of people.
- Despite my typically driven personality, I have failed at getting in shape (though I really want to). **if you want to help me with this, I'm yours**