Welcome! Before I tell you about myself, I just want to be clear that I prefer to know a bit about you in an e-mail before IMing, so it's not like talking to a complete stranger. I won't accept the invite. I dislike the "Flirt" feature here (and I hate repeat flirters Get the message, guys). If you like me, or think we might be a good match, just send an actual message. It's much more effective! Lastly, don't stalk my page. It's weird and it won't get me to respond. You know who you are. It's getting old.
It's so hard to find someone that makes my stomach flip. I'm guessing you're here for the same reason. I enjoy yoga (which I wish I still did), listening to music, watching movies, traveling (I've been to 9 countries so far - 10 if you count a brief border crossing), learning about medicine, studying languages, and using my brain in general- I have a freakishly outstanding memory. I live for photography and feel naked without my camera. I started a business in 2012. Ask me about it!
I'm not interested in fake people. I love long, quiet bike rides.
Emotional and physical attraction are important and you should definitely be mentally stable.
I don't want to sound insensitive here, but I am not looking to date my father. 50+ is not at all old, but it's too old for me (different places in life, etc.) If you're more than a decade older, I'm not interested, but I do wish you lots of luck.
Anyway, I'm looking for the simple life with the right man to build a life together.
I am definitely not your typical woman (though I imagine everyone says that?). I'm real, honest, and looking for a good man to share my life with.
This will help you decide if we might be a match:
- You're Jewish (but not religious). I only date Jewish men as I want to raise a family with those cultural beliefs. Why are there non-Jews on here anyway? Confusing.
- You're serious about finding someone to marry and start a family with (but not after one date).
- You can get through a date without checking your phone.
- You can differentiate between your and you're.
- You're sane.
- You're in your 30s or 40s.
- You don't stalk profiles
- Your profile photo isn't a selfie in a bathroom mirror and/or a nude shot. So inappropriate.
- When you write to a woman, you actually say something, and don't just hit on her or say "hi" and nothing else.
There's no excuse nowadays for not having a profile photo. No photo = no talk.