Hey, I'm Matt and through the years of college and work, I've been told to use bullet points to keep things organized and clear. Figure I'll give Jdate a shot with it...
- Born outside of Philly but raised outside of Baltimore for most of my life
- Work for a big food company (think Cheerios)
- Went to school at Maryland and will always support all Maryland sports (Terps, Ravens & O's!)
- Biggest hobby is eating. I love to explore new restaurants, food trucks, dives and whatever else I can find. I've sometimes been called a foodie, but that seems snobby to me so I'll just call it being a good eater.
- Love to travel and have been fortunate to see a lot of Europe and most recently London and Croatia
- Used to play tennis competitively but now I stick mainly to running and getting outside as much as possible
- I've been known to throw down at an 80's cover band (Legwarmers) but really like to listen to indie rock
- Love to be social and looking forward to joining some kind of sports league in the Fall
- Old fashioned when it comes to dating and don't believe chivalry is dead
Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask. I'd be more impressed if you made that first move...