I am laid back and my friends would describe as easy to get along with. I just recently moved to Philadelphia to take a job at UPenn College of Veterinary Medicine. I work long hours but like to unwind by running outside and doing anything else outside. I've spent the last 5 years in Ohio and Florida for school, but now back in the northeast.
Let's be honest - it's impossible to sum oneself up in writing on an internet dating site. So I've provided a few "fun facts" instead.
- I fall up the stairs. Yes. UP. And I have the broken toes to prove it.
- I lived in New Jersey for a 18 years. No, it was nothing like the show Jersey Shore, although I have visited places like that.
- I do have a goal in life but right now it does seem far off.
- I like to watch baseball (GO METS), and college football and basketball (GO BUCKEYES).
- I enjoy playing sports such as skiing and cycling and hope to find someone that has a similar athletic mindset.
If your the kind of person that sings along at Karaoke bars and doesn't mind making themselves look foolish dancing, I think we would get along well. If you are interested in swing dancing I you might be my new best friend (although I don't know of any places in Philly)....
My favorite breed of dog is Dalmatian and Weimaraner if you think that says something about me....