* From Toronto and moved out to Seattle for work and I'm absolutely in love with the city. Mountains, water, great food, good music, good people, etc. I even like the weather!
* I like liking things, trying things, doing things, and generally being happy
* Love travelling to fun places I never would have thought to go to. Recently (in the last few years) I've been to Peru, SE Asia, Germany, and Israel.
* I don't own a dog yet, but I will (one that likes to run around), and when I retire I'll have a Bassett Hound named Bunker
* I'm kind of a foodie
* Love the outside -- hiking, skiing (done downhill for a while, but am just getting into cross-country 'cause of knee problems), walking, all kinds of sports but especially softball and ultimate frisbee.
* I really like taking the bus to work since it gives me a chance to read. I've read some awesome books lately and that's why living closer to work or driving there is of no interest to me at all, even if the commute would take less time.