I enjoy staying active and love the outdoors. I know everyone says the same thing but sometimes it really is true. I also really enjoy movies, great food, and believe it or not antique shops. My kids are a big part of my life, almost out of the woods at 15 and 18. Most importantly I want a partner in all things expecially having a good time together.
I have included some more about me. Feel free to message me if you see a connection and we can see where it goes.
• I can follow a recipe and good with the grill. Add some red wine or craft beer and I am set.
• I grew up on the East Coast, went to college and lived in Wisconsin before moving down to Arizona in the heat of July, 10 years ago. I’m still adjusting....
• A nice weekend day could be a day trip to northern or southern parts to explore and see new things. Getting back after a beautiful drive through a desert sunset is very satisfying.
• I feel travel is important and I’m lucky that it has been part of my career but looking for more exotic destinations with a companion.
• My son and daughter are my rocks. They are awesome and now smarter than me. What can I do?
• My family is a little more than crazy and unconventional. I am one of five and used to living large with loud family gatherings. Full size firework displays at my brothers “farm” in Virginia would be a typical past family summer event.
• I like to watch HBO and Showtime series. “Newsroom”, “Homeland”, “Episodes”, “Silicon Valley”- genius.
• I like a variety of music but especially Alt Rock, Classic Rock, Jazz and some Rock for the gym. I’m not a fan of country music. Seeing live music is a great idea for a “date night”.
• I am a bit of a morning person. I start my day with strong coffee and the New York Times – every day.
• Fun sarcasm is important to me. My kids are picking up nicely on that.
• Mexican Food is great but not great for my diet.
• I’m at the gym or outdoors for a run or bicycle ride everyday. I do this for me, but would enjoy company.
• I take care of myself by eating right and staying fit.
•I like to eat out. Some of my favorite restaurants include True Foods, North, Olive and Ivy, Postino’s and LGO. I am also open to trying new places and I enjoy small ethnic restaurants.
Thanks for reading my profile I’m a “romantic” looking for a connection (isn’t everyone?). I will know when it feels right. Looking forward to learning more about you!