I am shy and quiet at first, but once I get to know someone/a group of people, I am very outgoing and talkative. When I'm not at work, I like to hang out with friends, read, play with my dog and cat, do some crafty stuff, watch tv, or go out on the weekends. Family is very important to me and I try to spend time with them at least once a week though that doesn't always happen. I'm not a big phone person, so if I text instead of calling, don't be offended. I work in the pharmaceutical/biote ch industry and love my job, especially days I spend all my time in the lab.
A few random things about me...
- I'm not great at this whole online dating thing so if it takes me a few days (sometimes a week) to respond, don't take it personally.
- I love to do things outdoors such as hike and camp even though spiders, snakes, and other crawly things creep me out.
- I want to learn to do artsy photography.
- Of the 7 continents, I have been to Europe, Africa, South America, North America (obviously), and technically Asia (I have been to Israel which is on the Asian continent).
- I am not a "lay on the beach for hours" type of person, when I travel, I like to be out and about exploring where ever I am.
- If you are a "neat freak" we probably won't be a good match.
- I volunteer with the CF foundation and with in the Jewish community.
If there is anything else you want to know, just ask.