My favorive vacation spot Smugglers Notc…

Loading

steve8757 Offline

  • Divorced, Man seeking a Woman
  • 51 years old from Parkland, FL
  • Logged in: more than 60 days ago
  • Last Update: 11/11/2013
Have kids:
3 or More
Wants kids:
No
Height:
6' 4" (193 cm)
Religion:
Reform
Smoke:
Non-Smoker
Education:
Bachelor's Degr…
Occupation:
Publishing/Prin…
Synagogue:
On High Holidays
  • IM
  • Flirt
  • E-card
  • Secret Admirer?
  • Favorite

Email Me!

About Me

I am funny, I love to laugh, have fun and enjoy life's new journey. Searching for that special person who is honest, caring and spontaneous. I love to exercise at the gym and play tennis/racquetball regularly. I love kids, dogs, and cherish my old and new friends. I am looking for a best friend and lover who is wholesome, compassionate and sexy. Life is 10% of what happens to you and the other 90% is what you make of it. As long as you follow these rules life can be quite rewarding. There is one more thing that I would like to add... The past is history the future is a mystery today is the present thats why they call it a gift! By the way ladies I am much better looking in person and yes I am wonderful in the kitchen as well. Surprise & Happy hunting!

Like what you see?

Join Now and browse for FREE!