I disapprove of cults and I find kitsch to be mildly annoying...That said, with tongue in cheek -)
- most any good music and especially live music, Latin jazz, old Motown and Salsa for dancing
- boats, golf, books, a good martini, spell-check, and pillow fights
- smart people who are (only) slightly off-center
- people who can give and take
- to make stuff for people I like gazpacho or lasagna, websites, and sometimes I design stuff just for myself
- meeting and knowing great people whose ideas make me think or inspire me (or those who seem to like and find me interesting)
- dancing, puzzles, psychology, philosophy, comedy, hedonism (to a certain extent,) pets and nature, mountains and beaches, travel and theater (Having traveled in Europe in my 20's, I would love to do more in the future)
- quality vs. quantity
I love computers and technology. Although I am not so good at multi-tasking, still, I am nobody's grandma
I treasure peace in my home (but not boredom) Privately, I seek transcendence and regeneration
- strong characters who speak softly and thoughtfully
- to trade private jokes or meaningful glances
(Communication without words is sublime when it happens)
- well groomed men. I am not so crazy about facial hair (neither yours or mine)
- a bright, educated man who is somewhat worldly, but not jaded
- affection, respect, appreciation, and rapport
- not seeking noise, boys, or boys with ploys
- that you are taller
- that you are not not prettier (joke)
I want to warn you.
Having led what I consider is a moderately interesting life, so far, I still have plenty of curiosity, interests I will pursue, and places I'd like to go (Return to Italy, and Morocco.) But, I want to be in a normal relationship with a hu-man who truly wants and who can sustain a loving, committed, stable relationship. One that offers both of us friendship and potential for growth relaxed enough to not have to wonder about our desire to be together, it's understood, a given. Attraction is essential, but if you think it's a reason to fast forward a relationship, you are missing the point...It's the journey as much as the destination. And, If it's not good for both of us, it won't work. If you are still reading, I would like to hear your thoughts about what interests you. Please be brave. Post a picture and resist the urge to press that "like, flirt, favorite" auto- button, and send me a note. Poetry is not necessary, vision and patience are.
PS Relocation is very possible.