What I hope to find says a lot about me:
1. Someone with a unified heart and mind driven by compassion and love.
2. A partner spiritually awakened to the extent that she acts to alleviate pain and suffering on any level where it arises, especially to those she loves and is directly connected to.
3. Someone whose core values are closely matched to my own, and who communicates openly to achieve that.
4. Someone who values loving abundance over financial abundance because as extremely important as financial abundance is, it’s the loving abundance that will comfort and save us from our most unhealthy, loneliest moments in life.
5. Most importantly, I seek a partner that will be there for me as I will be there for her — someone who has my back as I’ll have hers — because ultimately she will know me at my core as an extension of her own soul.
How many of these do you feel best describes you, and what do you want and seek from your partner?