I’m the type of person that strangers feel will be able to answer their questions. Friendly face, I guess. My actual theory for why I get along with people so well is that I'm like a curious 5 yr. old when it comes to anything new—eyes wide open, annoyingly inquisitive and enjoying the experience. I've noticed, as of late, that I'm (initially) quieter than I used to be. There's something to be said for listening twice as much as speaking.
Here are some additional points of interest about me:
- I have a pretty sweet career, and it rarely feels like “work.”
- I’m an animal lover, but not bugs.
- I fluently speak Russian, English, Sarcasm and Snarkiness.
- I drive a stick shift.
- I'm a huge stand-up comedy fan.
- I’m left-handed.
- I’ll probably think that I’m funnier than you.
- I believe that, most times, maturity is highly overrated.
- I'm fairly direct, which helps and hurts me almost equally
- I'm chubby (Not that this is a vital point, but Im working on getting back in shape and would love the support)
- Allergy Precautions: I own a cat, and often exposed to soy, peanuts and gluten.
I’m looking for a smart, ambitious, understanding and (sometimes) goofy guy who is relationship-minded and kind.
In simple terms, I'm looking for someone to brush the hair out of my face and kiss my head when I'm not expecting it.
I hope you say hello!