I am looking for a guy who can first and most importantly make me laugh each and everyday!
The most important thing in my life are my kids! There are a few other things that make me happy as well:
- hearing my kids laugh
- the smell of fresh baked cookies
- eating those warm cookies with an ice cold glass of milk
- lounging at the pool with a great book
- getting a great bargain
- spending quality time with friends and family
Things that tend to bug me:
- incompetent drivers, cashiers, customer service reps etc.
- incorrect grammar (I/me, good/well etc.)
- people who think the more you have, the happier you'll be
- there are plenty more, but no need to mention right now!
I am confident and comfortable with my life. I have 2 amazing kids, and am surrounded by great friends and family. I am looking for someone to laugh with, hold hands on a walk with, travel with, make memories with and grow old together with.
I love to travel. My kids and I love going to the beach. We've been to Hilton Head, NC Outer Banks, Bethany Beach. I also love big cities like NYC, Chicago and San Francisco. I have also traveled all over Europe but would love to get back there someday.