Hi, thanks for checking out my profile! You can see the basics about me to the right, so just some random facts about me:
- I love being outside. It's something from being a kid that I've never lost, love going for a run, walk, playing sports, or even just hanging out, just love fresh air and enjoying the seasons. I'm an avid runner (just completed my first full marathon in October) and love to bike and play tennis as well.
- I love to cook and have to say I'm pretty good at it. I frequently make meals, but every so often I get an idea in my head to make something, and jump right in. My baklava is famous... well, within my family at least! Just starting at baking, made a pretty good carrot cake, looking for suggestions for next one to attempt.
- I'm always up for learning something new. I have a finance undergraduate degree and an MBA in finance... and that's what I do for a living. So I'm usually reading something on another subject. Mostly non-fiction, but some escapist fiction is always nice here and there.
- Family is very important to me. I'm lucky to have a great family myself and I'm close with my siblings and nieces/nephews, so as far as relationships go, it's very important that family is important to you too!
- I have a great life, with great friends. I am highly educated and am driven when it comes to my career. What is most important to me is to build a life with an incredible woman. Someone who is my best friend and I hers. I want a relationship where we remain two separate people, but create a bond and relationship that transcends life itself. Someone whose happiness is my top priority and who makes my life rich and exciting.