I think you can tell a lot about a person by what's in the trunk of their car...So...Intrigue me!
-Scarves, striped socks, embroidery, headbands, fizzy water, wild hair, and patterns describe my appearance
- I'm a cardiac nurse. I care for the wounded hearted
- I will get to all of the national parks in this lifetime (12 down, 45 to go)
-I'm an avid runner..I ran my first marathon 10/7/12 and can't wait to do a hundred more
- I dream of my first morning sips of coffee...It is the highlight of my day
- I believe the hours between 6 am- 8 am bring magical moments of clarity
- I own a car, but cycling is my main mode of transportation
- I will probably kick your a in scrabble
- I love to travel. I work to save money to travel
- I Lived in Africa for 6 months...I was able to visit 10 countries during my stay.
- I don't eat sugar (whaaaat?? really? NONE? howww?!? oh em gee....yep...)
- 6 things I can't live without: sweating, coffee, running shoes, sunlight, laughter, nut butters
- My family is scattered around the country, but we all came from a nice little place in Pennsylvania
- I love whiskey
- Oh yeah. I have two tuxedo kittens. They are super cool little men who make me laugh on a daily basis.
- I love life.
- I love that deep pitted belly laugh that comes from an intangible place
- textures, haikus, drapery, candles, mountains, streams, and tulips make me smile :-)