I’m sure you’ve read a bunch of these and by now they are all looking the same. To make this read a little better, let me take you back to junior high english class. Here are the “sought after” spark notes - You know you remember the yellow and black book jacket.
1. Grew up in a house full of women (2 younger sisters)
2. Love dogs, do not trust cats (unless they are the jungle kind)
3. Did my undergrad and grad work up in Boston
4. I was the mascot of a professional sports team one summer
5. Live on the east side of Manhattan
6. I have a pinball machine – any one up for a game?
7. I’m tall – and it’s not a lie. Over 6ft
8. Big fan of the movies – I’ll always stop and read a pink “filming” notice
9. I can cook – my popcorn is 2nd to none. (Yes, I can make other things too)
10. My karaoke game knows no bounds. I’ve been told my voice is a combination of Fergie and jesus (Can I use his name on this site?)
11. Last but not least, I am good with (your) parents, siblings and friends
And after all of that, if I am still not your cup of tea, check out my best friend’s profile, ohheyharry. I personally vouch for me him.
Anything else you’d like to know, just ask.