I just got home from spending the month in Europe. (Best (only?) perk of working in education). Here are a few earth shattering realizations.
1. I want to be outside as much as possible. Preferably by or in the water. Scuba diving in the Adriatic was the best day of the trip.
2. I'm really proud of myself for never doing one of those hop on/hop off buses. I thought walking the cities would eventually improve my sense of direction. It didn't. But it led to some great adventures.
3. I'm no longer interested in partying in a dark club until the sun comes up. But the occasional night of dancing until 3am is certainly not out of the question.
4. Don't ever eat at a restaurant where they recruit you off the street. On the other hand, if you come to Europe to eat at subway, I feel bad for you.
5. According to my new British friends, I'm a top notch lass.