I consider myself loyal, genuine and down to earth. I'm generally easy going with periodic exceptions. I've been very focused on my career the past few years... But ready to start spending time with the right person. I am in the real estate development business and love living and working in New York City.
I'm looking for someone who is adventurous, smart, intellectually curious, open minded and confident. A passion for food and music would be nice. A sense of humor is a necessity.
I want to continue to grow / evolve as a person and experience as much that life has to offer. I'm looking to do that with the right person. I would define the right person as a best friend and a partner. I'm looking for a real sense of connection.
- I love making people laugh: Laughter is medicine.
- I find joy in the simple things: Oatmeal raisin cookies(the most underrated of the cookies), figs, beets, swimming in the ocean, ice cold watermelon and the smell of freshly cut grass.
- My guilty pleasures: Entertainment tonight, lady gaga and the movie pootie tang.
- I might be willing to admit: I'm OCD about pulling the plug on the coffee maker, using scrap paper, always calling the restaurant when not showing for the reservation.
- I love to cook: I will cook the same dish until I perfect it. Currently working on Branzino and gnocchi bolognaise. I might be working on these two for a while.
I like spending as much time outdoors as possible whether that means walking the city, hanging out at the beach, playing golf, skiing or taking a long drive. Speaking of long drives....I’m due for a road trip. Wanna go??