Welcome to my little world, I hope you enjoy the read!
My three primary life principles:
1) Living the life that I want to live (vs. the lives that my first grade teacher, stylist, or Bar Mitzvah tutor thought that I should live).
2) Striving to have a meaningful life.
3) Enjoying the ride while working on #1, #2.
So, how do I “enjoy the ride”?
1) Explorations, experiments, adventures, and learning
2) Hedonism (not what you think)
3) Helping and supporting the members of my TEAM (and you're a member of honor, of course).
I am an over-educated software business owner with mischievous and academic/intellectua l twists, but my geeky side only erupts every 37 days. While working, very serious and perfectionist, and the rest of the time easygoing, fun, spontaneous and silly. As a naturally curious, private, ambitious, and individual person, NYC is my ultimate playground, “child in a toy store” type of place. You name it: coffee shops, art, lectures, walking tours, documentaries, aimless strolls….and food (fortunately, I remain slim). I constantly research and check out the city’s restaurants and treat it almost like a scientific research. A fine medium rare filet can keep the smile on my face for 2 days. I am also passionate about snow skiing. Whenever the winter comes, I get dreams about that (which are of the best kind!). I have an official "zero tolerance" policy toward people who are being a*s ho*es for no reason, whether it is a cab driver or a CEO. I am very genuine without being hurtful and believe that passive aggressiveness is a primary source of trouble in relationships.
I am happy with what I was able to experience and learn in my life so far and looking forward to the road to come, with a great partner!