Like most people, I don't really like to write about myself (talking about myself is marginally easier). I tried, initially, to hand over writing chores to a friend of mine, but that had decidedly "mixed" results. Version 2.0: a list. Everyone likes lists, right?
* In a nutshell: handsome, kind, honest, loyal, charming, smart, and witty. (Oh, let's throw in "humble" too, just to round things out.)
* I'm a lawyer (specifically, I do mutual fund/hedge fund regulation--but that definitely doesn't mean I'm good at math). I actually like my job though, so I think that sets me apart from most of my lawyer friends.
* I have a soft spot for perennially losing New York sports franchises (Mets, Jets), and I also love to watch soccer.
* I'm living proof that one can be both a diehard sports fan and a geek. (And I know I'm not the only one.)
* I watch more TV than someone as busy as I am should probably have time for, but it's not like you can just *not* watch True Detective, right?
* I recently rescued a dog, and she's awesome. I will probably put up a picture of her at some point because she's much prettier than I am.
* Good grammar, punctuation, and spelling are important, but not required. I use oxford commas (see above) I also am a strong believer in parentheticals, em dahes, and semi-colons.