In the spirit of new beginnings, I've decided to rewrite my profile and make something completely different.
Instead of asking me who I am, first ask yourself: Who are You?
No... Seriously... Whatever happened to people, you included. You're on an online dating site reading my 'profile' Psh, so uncool... Wait it's normal now?... SMH (whatever that means...)
So, now that I've thoroughly insulted you, let me tell you something much more interesting, who you are really does matter to me...
But all the traits, health, wealth, fitness, intellect, and accomplishments, they're all tied to you, and if you love yourself.
Well... Do you?
I am looking for a woman who is already full of love, independent and strong, except for that one thing...
Here's ten random facts about me:
1. I'm insatiably curious about everything, I do not get bored.
2. I build and fix things, crafty pants.
3. I play four ish instruments, and compose music occasionally.
4. I'm an ex rocket scientist
5. I like to rescue animals and insects from people's homes, wee little critters.
6. I'm the most kind person you'll meet, until you harm another recklessly, then I'll come at you with a tongue like a sword.
7. I find humor in everything, and thrive off positive energy.
8. I was 'briefly' an underwear model.
9. I played football, ran track, swam and played soccer. I will beat you at sports )
10. I am empathetic to the point that I physically feel when others are happy, and it drives me to please others.
(1) Pick any number and scroll down...