Hi, I am Rachel and I moved to Houston a few months ago. I am a 7th grade Judaics teacher at one of the Jewish Day Schools in town. I am absolutely loving Houston, but I would love to meet a special person who wants to explore the city with me.
I used to have a paragraph about me here, but I have decided to just list some of the important things about me.
1) Being Jewish is a huge part of my life. Jewish identity is unique to each person and I am just looking for someone who CARES deeply about being Jewish. Observance, denomination, and beliefs are just details that will make our Jewish geography and upbringing conversation more interesting.
2) I am super close to my family.
3) I am pretty darn liberal and I love that Texas is changing politically.
4) I love to cook and will cook for you. I have the essential Jewish dishes mastered as well as some ethnic delicacies.
5) I love to travel
6) I am funny. No really I am! Come laugh with me.
7) Learning is a huge part of my life. I am always looking to expand my knowledge and understanding of the world around me.
8) The arts are important to me. Let's watch amazing movies together, go to museums, and spend the day at the Renaissance Fair.
9) Animals are a must in life. By animals, I mean dogs.
10) I am fiercely loyal and sweet.