Originally from the east coast, I just moved to San Francisco this summer. For the last two years I taught Kindergarten but am excited to be moving up a few grade levels and am currently teaching 4th grade. I'm active and am looking forward to taking advantage of everything the city has to offer.
My family and friends are the most important things to me.
- I'm a middle child...and love it.
- I actually love working out - I'm always interested in signing up for races, taking new classes or checking out a new place to hike.
- I went bungee jumping off the tallest jump in the world
- I love to travel but I hate flying
- I'm a big sports fan and have odd allegiances (ravens, browns, caps, terps, buckeyes).
I am excited to meet new people in such a great city - any suggestions about places to check out or things to do are very welcome!