Originally from the east coast, I moved to San Francisco last summer. I'm a teacher and have worked with a variety of age groups from Kindergarten to 4th grade. In my free time I like to run, hang out with my niece and check out new restaurants in the city.
- I'm a middle child...and love it.
- I actually love working out - I'm always interested in signing up for races, taking new classes or checking out a new place to hike. (Bonus if you are like that, too!)
- I've been bungee jumping
- I love to travel but I hate flying
- I'm a big sports fan and have odd allegiances (ravens, browns, caps, terps, buckeyes).
- I can be a little shy at first, but definitely open up once I get to know people.