So, I read all of these profiles of other people and they all describe themselves from their own perspective, or how their friends would describe them. However, I wanted to come at this from a different angle. So, I asked my mom to describe me for my online dating profile. And after 10 minutes of explaining to her “what kind of respectable girl would I find on a computer”, here’s what she had to say (in her New Jersey Jewish mom accent)……you’re a good boy…..you’ll make a great catch….you’ve always been much more handsome than your cousin Marvin….you have beautiful handwriting. She then got distracted and began talking about the season finale of House, so that’s all I was able to get from her.
So….if you’ve been searching for a good boy, who’d make a great catch, has always been more handsome then his cousin Marvin, and has great penmanship…..your search is over!
Seriously though....here are a few facts that best describe me:
• Successful in my business, but definitely well balanced in life with family, friends, and free time being just as important.
• Focused when the situation dictates, but prefer to be less serious most of the time.
• Not really a "do gooder", but try and be fair to everyone, and am always pleasant unless someone really pisses me off.
• Love to stay active, but love winding down just as much.
• Not necessarily looking to immediately tie the knot, or on the flip side go on a bunch of meaningless dates. But something in between would be a great way to start and see how it goes from there.
Although they say opposites attract, if you have some of these same qualities, my guess is we'd get along great. And I don't mind Winks....or a quick email hello.