(If you think Hoboken is "too far" from NYC well that's your prerogative...I reserve the right to think that's asinine though)
Well...everyone on here likes a.) to travel b.) their family c.) their friends d.) their dog (if they have one)...so here are some additional things that I bring to the table...
1. I'm 6'3'' with super long arms, so I can reach really high cabinets and stuff. (yup, this is the #1 thing I bring to the table...)
2. I'm super passionate about food. I'm the guy that wakes up at 2 am to smoke a brisket for 15 hours. I make my own ice cream, my own pasta...if you're gonna do something, do it right. (i also enjoy going out and trying as many different restaurants as I can, Momofuku Ssam Bar is the best meal I've had in NYC...so far)
3. I'm finishing up renovating my condo. Did most of the work myself.
4. I've won three...that's right THREE Emmy's...yea I dare you to call BS on that.
5. I probably like shoes more than you do.
6. I'm good at impressions. Gollum/smeagol from lord of the rings aint got nothin on me
7. I'm more competitive than you...I win