-Born and raised in Vancouver (and surrounding cities) and love it here
- I'm responsible and have my priorities in order (college graduate and have been working full time forever, financially independent, don't do any recreational drugs, live in my own place with no roommates and saving for a down payment on a condo)
- Family is number one for me
- Currently working as a teacher for young children with and without special needs at an inclusive day program
- I enjoy being active. I love long walks. I also play dodgeball and volleyball and have a very active job.
- When I'm not being active I'm binge watching Netflix, attempting to cook new recipes, reading, catching up with friends over coffee/dinner/drinks , or spending time with my family
- I am currently not religious but try to live an ethical and moral life. I care about the well being of others and doing what I can to make the world a better place even if it is just for one person. I have a strong appreciation for Jewish values and traditions
- I was recently told by a friend that I smile a lot and have a genuine love for life. I was also told by another friend that I am total wife material. I think both friends were pretty accurate but you can find out for yourself :)