Eccentric and perpetually inquisitive.
I place great importance on self-growth.
I love science and studying the brain.
I don't drink coffee.
There is no bigger ego boost than making others laugh.
Skydiving was amazeballs.
I love visiting my extended family in the south of France.
I have a taste aversion to mint chocolate combination
I like to pretend I can dance.
I am comfortable with silence.
I'm really good at:
- Making a fool of myself
- Finishing my milk before the expiration date (Organic lasts for weeks! Who knew?)
- Grocery shopping for cheap in New York City
- Winking conspicuously
I spent a lot of time thinking about:
1. whether it's been an appropriate amount of time since my last sushi delivery order to justify yet another sushi delivery order
2. the pros and cons of having my laundry sent out to be cleaned
- Cons: I have too many expenses as it is (see #1)
- Pros: folding sucks.
3. how hard it would be to start meditating on a regular basis
4. why I get nervous during ice-breakers waiting for my turn to say my name and my hometown, two facts that I've known about myself for a pretty long time.
5. why it sometimes takes 3 glances at my watch to finally register what time it is.