I grew up in Connecticut and moved to Philly for school and stayed for friendship, the ever changing city, and my career. I'm down to earth, kind, intelligent, analytical, passionate, positive, and sometimes sarcastic. I don't take life too seriously although I have a serious side and I'm driven to be successful in whatever I'm doing. Most people think I'm funny because I look for humor in all things. I enjoy my career as a real estate consultant because I’m successful, I’m my own boss, and make my own hours.
I like a lot of music and my mood dictates what I listen to...most of the time it's alternative rock. In my free time, I enjoy hanging out with friends in the city, trying new things, dining out, traveling the world, Muay Thai, and I’m in a pretty serious thing with my DVR. The fall is my favorite time of year: the weather is cool, trees are vibrant with color, pumpkin foods and beer, good TV makes a comeback, football, etc.
- that your family is the most important thing
- that good friends are hard to find
- there is still magic left in this world but you must seek it out
- that traveling is the most fun way to spend money
- in optimism and passion
- that paying it forward is a good start to changing our culture
- that a warm bath/ shower can help solve most problems
- in defending the weak or helpless
- that the wise take from the strong
- that I bleed midnight green and orange.