I grew up in Connecticut and moved to Philly for school and stayed for friendship, fun-ness, and my career. I'm down to earth, kind, intelligent, analytical, passionate, positive, and sometimes sarcastic. I don't take life too seriously although I have a serious side and I'm driven to be successful in whatever I'm doing. Most people think I'm funny because I look for humor in all things. I enjoy my career as a real estate consultant because I’m successful, I’m my own boss, and make my own hours.
I like a lot of music and my mood dictates what I listen to...most of the time it's alternative rock. In my free time, I enjoy hanging out with friends in the city, trying new things, dining out, traveling the world, and I’m in a pretty serious thing with my DVR. The fall is my favorite time of year: the weather is cool, trees are vibrant with color, pumpkin foods and beer, good TV makes a comeback, football, etc.
- that your family is the most important thing
- that good friends are hard to find
- there is still magic left in this world but you must seek it out
- that traveling is the most fun way to spend money
- in optimism and passion
- that paying it forward is a good start to changing our culture
- that a warm bath can help solve most problems
- in defending the weak or helpless
- that the wise take from the strong
- that I bleed midnight green and orange.