I figured that since having a long, drawn-out paragraph explanation hasn't gotten me the responses I was hoping for... here's a quick/simple way to explain myself:
- self-sufficient, self-aware, intelligent, educated
- self-employed and growing :-)
- like pretty much everything, easier to tell ya what I don't like
- can't knock it until you try it... will try almost anything once
- Gemini = 2 personalities (my professional, type A my chill, type B) and I tend to balance them equally -)
- like questions and explanations... after all, how does one learn?!?
- outgoing, fun-loving, down to earth
- hard candy-like shell, I'm super sweet and soft once you break though
- open minded, bluntly honest, modern hippie
- caring, compassionate, super affectionate
- care about health, Mother Earth, humankind
- biggest flaw is choice in men
- 2nd biggest flaw is I don't like to be disappointed...
- I'm short, curvy and thick... meaning I'm not close to fat, but I'll never be model thin!
- single for a long time, searching for a good, fun guy to make my own )
(read my interests too)
- true love... but will settle for a date or two to see if love exists :-P
- my best friend, better half
- a partner in crime = fun in all different settings with all kinds of people
- someone real and reliable
- intelligent, educated, compassionate, open-minded
- someone that keeps it interesting (I get bored easily) and real
- a good communicator, not afraid to share
- emotionally ready for a real relationship
- cares about their health, our Mother Earth, and humankind
- someone who has time or takes the time to get to know me
- willing to adopt or foster children
- willing to raise Jewish kids
All rolled into one...
NOT into one night stands, hook-ups, buddies, etc.
NOT into games, cheaters, jealousy or substance abuse issues
DON'T WANT active military, since I don't want to spend months apart...
DON'T CONTACT if you've posted naked (or half-naked) pics you took of yourself
DON'T CONTACT if you're a tobacco user
So anyone thinking they may still be interested, please don't ask me for my number until after we've met in person!