• Grew up in Upstate NY (Albany region) no accent - don't worry.
• Undergrad in meteorology at PSU and MBA from University of Oklahoma (because I figured "why not go to OK for a couple years?").
• Love New York sports (sans Yankees), tv, movies.
• I am absolutely a tourist in the city I work in and have lived near for ~4 years. It's getting to a pitiful point, but I really do love DC.
• I work hard and play hard, but sometimes I’d rather just be a lazy bum after a long work week.
• Traveling is a passion (been on countless cruises around the Atlantic, to Europe a couple times, and all over the US), but I’ve been so busy with getting my graduate degree the past two years I haven’t been on a real trip in awhile. I’d like to meet someone who can help me get back in the travel groove eventually!