May 10, 2015
Thank you for reading my entire profile just as I will read yours. Following the text in the next two paragraphs is a section I call "The Rules". They are preferences that are meaningful to me. Please read them so we don't waste each others time.
About Me: I am a bright, romantic, affectionate and caring man with a great sense of humor and many interests. I am 5'11", weigh 175 pounds and I work out 5 or 6 days a week. I feel and look 40 something but I am really 61. I enjoy bicycling, swimming, scuba diving, nearly any water sport, rock climbing and a little golf. I like attending cultural activities including concerts, the theater, movies and museums. I love going to the the beach, browsing bookstores and newsstands, at least those that still exist. I'm interested in domestic, international, social and political issues. I am close to my family and although they are spread out across the country they are an important part of my life. I'm searching for the love of my life. Is that you?
About You: You are smart, bright, witty, intelligent, confidant, successful and a real woman. In fact I am not threatened by a woman who is more intelligent than I am. You are attractive, have a great smile are romantic and affectionate. You work out regularly and have a body that you would characterize as athletic, toned or slender. You have a sense of fun and adventure, like to try new things and go to new places. You have an open attitude, communicate well and easily and are honest with yourself and others.
The Rules. Please read them.
1) I am only interested in Jewish women who aren't married. That means if you are separated, you are married.
2) If you don't have a picture on your profile, please don't write to me. Photos are part of what makes a match possible.
3) Long distance relations haven't worked for me. Please live in the four Southeast counties of Florida.
4) Smoking: If you smoke or dip, sorry, but I'm not interested.
5) If you have tattoos, I am not interested.