Before I get into my profile:
Please - Winks - please don't send them. I send emails and hope you will too.
Hello and thank you for reading my entire profile just as I will read yours. After the next two paragraphs is a section of items called "The Rules". Please read them so we do not waste each others time.
About Me: I am a bright, romantic, affectionate and caring man with a great sense of humor and many interests. I am 5'11", weigh 162 pounds and I work out 5 or 6 days a week. I feel and look 40 something but I am really 59. I enjoy bicycling, swimming, scuba diving, nearly any water sport, rock climbing and a little golf. I like attending cultural activities including concerts, the theater, movies and museums. I love going to the the beach and browsing bookstores and newsstands, at least those that still exist. I'm interested in domestic, international, social and political issues. I am close to my family and although they are spread out across the country they are an important part of my life. I'm searching for the love of my life. Is that you?
About You: You are smart, bright, witty, intelligent, confidant, successful and a real woman. You are attractive, have a great smile are romantic and affectionate. You work out regularly and have a body that you would characterize as athletic, toned or slender. You have a sense of fun and adventure, like to try new things and go to new places. You have an open attitude and communicate well and easily. You are honest with yourself and others. For you, the glass is always 3/4 full!
The Rules. Please read them.
1) I am only interested in Jewish women.
2) If you don't have a picture on your profile, don't write to me. Without a picture, I delete emails without opening them. Photos are part of what makes a match possible
3) Long distance relations haven't worked for me. Please live in the four southeast counties of Florida.
4) Smoking: If you smoke or dip, sorry, but I'm not interested.
5) If you have tattoos, please don't write.