Hi there, thanks for checking me out, I'm Michael.
First off I need you to know that though I am originally from Toronto, I've been living out west in Vancouver for the past few years. Vancouver is home to me and it's a wonderful place to be. I'm looking to import a nice Jewish girl out west... all honesty, there is very little "Jewish content" out west and thus, you find me here on Jdate Toronto.
Why am I on Jdate? I spent my 20's in school focused on the academics. I spent my 30's building my practice and profession. Now that I am in my 40's it's time to focus on family and finding myself that special relationship.
That's my chief aim at this point. I'm looking for a partner, a friend, a companion, the love of my life and someone to treat as my princess. I've come to realize that all the success in the world means nothing if I don't have a quality person in my life that I can share that success with. So here I am and there you are. Let's stay open minded and open hearted and see if there is a connection to build on.
Here is a bit more about me:
* If you think Adam Sandler is cute and funny, we're going to get along just fine. * I'm athletic, health minded & balanced in all that I do. I value time with friends, family.
* I am dedicated in my profession, ambitious to be successful & want to make a difference to those I help.
* I love, love, love to travel, seeing new places and taking on new adventures.
* There is almost no activity I wouldn't take on & love to keep variety in my life.
* You'll find me to be a straight shooter, genuine & want a great girl in my life.
* I believe the best things in life revolve around fun, friendship, passion & love. * I'm open to finding friendship, an activity partner & see where that could take us.
* I think I'm pretty down to earth & think I have a lot of great things to offer.