Enough about me, here are the qualities you should have:
1) Ability to understand sarcasm without trying to correct it...
2) Ability to tell a joke… and take one
3) Thick-skinned and not offended easily. 'Clean humor' is largely an oxymoron, unless you're a fan of popsicle stick humor, e.g., "What kind of horse do you ride at night? A nightmare!" Or "Why did the fish get a bad report card? Because his grades were under Cs!"). But don't worry, I can restrain myself if I ever find myself at dinner with your parents. Old people love me anyway.
4) Are at least as interested in playing sports as watching them (and please don't call the Lakers "your team" unless you are on the team). Jogging, yoga, biking, tennis, golf, snowboarding, dancing, swimming all qualify as 'sports' under my dictionary.
5) Enjoy good food, but not to the point of needing to photograph and blog about every meal. If you make me listen to you describe 'the most amazing red-velvet cupcake ever', I may punish you with a detailed account of my last ten 'most amazing bike rides ever'.
6) Recognition that although 99% of lawyers are pretentious jerks
1% of lawyers are not (and amazingly, I fall into the latter category!). I know being a lawyer doesn't make me unique, especially on JDate, which not coincidentally has the highest concentration of lawyers of all dating sites.
7) Ability to forgive. I'll be apologizing a lot, especially if you don't satisfy prerequisite #3.