Med student at Columbia. Just started my first year, and I'm excited to finally be learning medicine and living in nyc. Personality-wise, I’m very easy-going, sarcastic, upbeat… but you’ll have to find out for yourself! Some random facts about me:
1. I prefer listing facts to trying to describe myself. I mean, who doesn’t like to both “stay in” and “go out” ?
2. I’m originally French - feel free to practice on me!
3. I have three awesome younger siblings. My little sister’s birth is actually what first got me into medicine – the surgeon let me watch my mom’s C-section from the window when I was 15, and it was absolutely incredible!
4. I love dancing. I have to keep myself from breaking into dance whenever a good song comes on, and one of the things I miss most from college is my ballroom dance team. You definitely don’t have to dance to date me, though it’s certainly a plus :D
5. I love foreign languages/cultures. I’ve studied abroad in Israel, Italy, and Peru, and I’m definitely hoping to do one of my clinical rotations abroad - maybe in South America so I can relearn all the Spanish I’ve forgotten.
6. I’m scared of heights. Parasailing is probably one of the awesomest but scariest things I’ve done. Or possibly when I was scuba-diving and ran into a shark.
7. I’m quite artistic/crafty. Painting, ceramics, crochet, making pop-up-books… Honestly if I could save lives and support myself by doing art, I might have become an artist.
Sooooo hopefully this gives you some sense of what I’m like! If you want to know more, you may actually have to contact me.