I'm relatively new to Atlanta and am excited to get to know more people in the area. My friends would describe me as creative, full of energy and outgoing, but I'll let you be the judge of that.
And before I go any further into my life story, I'm totally going to preface this by saying that my Jewish grandma may or may not have signed me up for this. As everyone here can appreciate, this is "THE DEFINITION" of Jewish guilt is (in the best kind of way!)
But seriously, here's my sthick:
1. I grew up just outside Fort Lauderdale, where I developed a love for the beach, water sports and roller hockey. I love all of the Florida sports teams (Marlins, Dolphins, Heat and Panthers)
2. After graduating high school, I traded in the beach for the books and headed up to North Carolina where I attended Duke. I loved my college experience and go back for recruiting and alumni events every chance I get. Highlights of college included camping outside for basketball tickets (we won!) and being an active brother of my fraternity, Alpha Epsilon Pi (AEPi).
3. I moved to Atlanta a little over a year ago to pursue a career in business. I'm currently running a startup in town and would love to tell you about it. Previously, I've done work in strategy consulting and banking.
4. Hobbies: Acoustic guitar, hockey, boats, travel, foosball (still undefeated), fundraising and philanthropy
5. Fun Fact: My Hebrew name got me detained by El-Al when flying to Israel for Birthright. Wanna know more? Message me.
I love meeting new people and look forward to connecting.