What I am really looking for is someone who can help me come up with a winning caption for a New Yorker cartoon...
- I like talking to strangers, making biscotti and sometimes doing random things like taking a cheese-making class. Recently started designing jewelry. I am a city girl - NYC to be precise - who likes the outdoors.
- I like obscure facts, banter, starting books and sometimes not finishing them, making things, enumerating my likes.
- I studied literature in undergrad and did my grad work in DC. Love Arrested Development -and Yes, Minister...there is always a moment for either.
- I am fascinated by the changing political dynamics in Russia and Europe and particularly enjoyed reading "Collapse of an Empire." I also enjoy reading about stratigery of sorts..Thucydides... San Tzu (did he ever exist?)..Steve Coll books. Also - "Calvin and Hobbs" and "The Little Prince."
- I have a lot to say, but am also very private...Culturally jewish, but not religious.
- Hope to find someone who would make me want to make them dinner.
Oh - and I really want a dog, or at the very least - a hedgehog.