I've never been good at describing myself so I will start by describing my perfect match... I'm looking for someone who is smart, witty and confident. He should love kids and have strong family values.
1. I read my first romance novel last month and have to admit I can finally see why so many women are hooked on them. I love the idea of the kindle/nook but I'm not sure they are for me. Going to the bookstore and holding a new book is cathartic.
2. I find cleaning a house to be relaxing
3. Physical chemisty is a must in a relationship
4. I do not have a green thumb. I have gone through 4 plants in the last 3 months and can not for the life of me figure out what I am doing wrong...
5. I'm a homebody. Although I enjoy a night on the town, I am just as happy to cozy up at home.
6. I love working outside in the late fall (fewer bugs)
7. My family is very important to me. After living in NYC for 11 years, I moved back to the Chicago area to be closer to my parents, my sister and her two kids.
8. I think the Transformer movies rock - as does The Rock with Sean Connery.
9. I once read a horoscope book that said I was the "perfect catch". Although I don't typically put much trust in that stuff, I'm pretty certain the book was right.