Here is me in a nutshell:
1. Personality--ISTJ=Me yer-Briggs, White=Color Code. I am a great listener, I am tolerant of others, I have a great sense of humor, I am kind, I am sensitive, I am practical, I am self-confident, I am creative, and I am independent.
2. Originally from Mt. Prospect, Illinois
3. Currently live in Little Rock, Arkansas
4. Would love to live in Phoenix/Tempe area of Arizona one day
5. Love the cultural things in life: going to museums or art galleries, watching or listening to the opera, watching or listening to a symphony orchestra, watching a live theater show, and watching ballet, tap, jazz, and ballroom or Latin style dancing
6. Love bowling and rollerskating and long walks
7. Education--BS in History and Political Science, MS in History with a concentration in Modern European History, and MA in Historical Archaeology all from Illinois State University
8. Currently work as an Archives Technician
9. Want to be a University History Professor someday
10. Love going to movies and comedy clubs, watching tv, reading, and writing
11. Love working on my family history
12. Have 1 younger sister who is married and have 2 soon to be 3 nephews
13. Family very important to me
14. Mother is originally from England--thus I consider myself to be half English
15. Love to do impressions of various famous people and cartoon characters and love to do various accents, including British.
16. Judaism is very important to me, but I am not overly religious. I only celebrate Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Chanukah, and Passover. I only keep kosher in the home.
17. Hate camping
18. Not much into sports
19. Most of the year I have a beard. I shave it off in the summer time because where I live it is just to warm to keep it.
If you want to know more about me or want more details regarding the above, then feel free to e-mail me.