Why hello Jdater,
I have just recently moved back to Toronto from BC.
I love the sunshine and water. You could say that I'm a summertime boy trapped in a wintertime country... maybe that will change one day.
Aside from sunshine and water, I enjoy quiet nights at home with my dog, as well as getting out there and seeing what this beautiful province has to offer. Never been skiing or snowboarding before, but I'm going to have to take that up now that I'm here.
I guess I am also one of the few people who really enjoys their job. That certainly makes life more fun as I don't dread waking up in the mornings to go to work.
I love fishing too, I have all the patience to sit all day and watch my hook dangling in the water untouched. Would be a bonus if you have patience too, and perhaps if you like fishing!
I like to live my life following a few simple rules, I think it takes a lot of stress out of life. I'll share a few of them with you, maybe more when we get to know each-other..
- Keep my home a positive energy environment
- never judge anyone
- never kiss and tell
- keep negative people out of my life
Ohh, and total bonus if you know the difference between your and you're and too vs. to. Not a deal breaker if you don't, but a definite bonus if you do! )
So, now that you know a little bit about me, I want to get to know a little about you.. That and perhaps a little test to see if you actually read this profile before messaging me (yeah, i'm sneaky that way!)
- Are you a dog person, a cat person, or a no pet person?
- If you could be a Disney character, which one would you choose and why?
- If you had to choose between one of the following two option to never ever be able to taste food again, or to never be able to have sex again, which would you choose?
- How important is religion to you?
- What 3 qualities do you pride yourself for?
- Would you rather kiss under Eiffel Tower in Paris, or while camping in the wilderness?
And that's it. I think the answers to those 5 questions will give us quite a bit to talk about, better yet, you'll earn the very first brownie point for answering them. I look forward to reading your messages and finding that special someone.