I"m looking for a girl who shares the same ideas.I'm honest and faithful and I enjoy my life to the fullest and have a funny personality, but can be serious when i need to be. I the type of guy who ready for any thing. I can have a good time doing anything from sitting on the couch to going out (Just depends the company) I'm energetic and have a wide variety things. I'm looking real thing.Looking for a kind, grounded, fun-loving individual, capable of intellectually stimulating conversation.
It's important to me to have a common frame of reference with someone, so I usually prefer people who grew up in NY but am open.I guess i'll take a shot in LA.
Loneliness is the most terrible thing that can happen to a person. And no matter who the person is poor or rich, or a simpleton, fool or a genius. Loneliness is not knocking and waiting for him to open it, he has the keys from all doors ...
These are some things I try to live by:
1. If the promised to call back, call back.
2. running late? Find a way to warn about this.
3. don't laugh at other people's dreams.
4. do not go back to the people who betrayed you.
5. Spend more time with their parents, when they will not always occur unexpectedly.
6. Courtesy conquers the town. Use more often.
7. be able to recognize their mistakes.
8. Avoid the habit of complaining.
9. even with serious loggerheads do not try to hurt a person for a living ...Pomirites′ you (most likely), and the words will be remembered for a long time ...
10. speak the truth, and then don't have to remember anything.
11. at the beginning of the day make the most difficult and unpleasant to deal with.
When you are done it — the rest of the day you don't overcome unwanted thoughts.
12. Nikto nikomu nichego ne should. Forget the word "should". Throw out the active vocabulary. Otherwise really uvâznete in debt, yes not only material, but also moral.