Hi I’m Seth.
Life goes by pretty quickly. Before you know it you wonder what just happened. They key is to enjoy each day, love deeply as much as you can, give as much as you can, make people and animals smile as much as you can, and then when its all said and done hopefully you will have a smile on your face :).
Below are a couple things about me.
- Flying on Air Force One for 7 years supporting the President
- Volunteering for animals
- Two electrical engineering degrees (BSEE and MSEE)
- Being spontaneous (booking a trip to Shanghai to weekends in Sedona).
- From living in an apartment to owning 5 homes in the last years. Now a landlord with three rental homes (fun hobby now)
- Love traveling because it helps me create fresh ideas
- I grew up in NY (Long Island) then parents semi-retired and we moved to Sedona at age 16.
- I am at the gym 5 days a week. Currently, in the best shape of my life.
- I eat healthy and try to eat as much raw foods as possible.
- I have one big pooch (dog) and one cat.
- I ride a Harley for weekend fun (been riding for 30 years)
- I appreciate honesty in a person and small talk.
- Health conscious in most everything I do
- I really enjoy philosophy and great motivating quotes
- I volunteer for animals
- Probably retire being an animal advocate
- investing for the future.
- Saw a UFO in Sedona at age 17
- Come from a great family and we are always getting together
- Father was Presidents of Sedona Jewish Temple for its first ten years
- Kind and caring person obviously since I am vegetarian for 25 years
- High school rebel
-I have some future goals that I will share with an interested party. :)
Hope to hear from you