Hi I’m Seth.
- Flying on Air Force One for 7 years supporting the President
- Volunteering for animals
- Two electrical engineering degrees (BSEE and MSEE)
- Being spontaneous (booking a trip to Shanghai to weekends in Sedona).
- From living in an apartment to owning 5 homes in the last years. Now a landlord with three rental homes (fun hobby now)
- Love traveling because it helps me create fresh ideas
- I grew up in NY (Long Island) then parents semi-retired and we moved to Sedona at age 16.
- I am at the gym 5 days a week. Currently, in the best shape of my life.
- I eat healthy and try to eat as much raw foods as possible.
- I have one big pooch (dog) and one cat.
- I ride a Harley for weekend fun (been riding for 30 years)
- I appreciate honesty in a person and small talk.
- Health conscious in most everything I do
- I really enjoy philosophy and great motivating quotes
- I volunteer for animals
- Probably retire being an animal advocate
- investing for the future.
- Saw a UFO in Sedona at age 17
- Come from a great family and we are always getting together
- Father was Presidents of Sedona Jewish Temple for its first ten years
- Kind and caring person obviously since I am vegetarian for 25 years
- High school rebel
-I have some future goals that I will share with an interested party. :)
Hope to hear from you