Here are a few things you can learn about me from my bedroom:
- there's a ukulele in one corner that I bought to play that song in "The Jerk" (and still enjoy playing)
- an antique typewriter I once used to type spontaneous poetry for neighbors at our garage sale
- shelves of vintage magazines I use to make my friends cards on special occasions
- some pitiful looking succulents that do not fairly represent my passion for urban farming
- lots of CD's because I may be one of the few people who still buys used CD's
- a closet full of second-hand clothes (rarely buy them new)
- a little tower of books and a journal right next to my bed.
I tried moving my laptop into my walk-in closet so that I would use it less but in managed to sneak back out...