I'm a pretty easygoing and fun guy. I love my life and have a satisfying career and large group of friends here in DC, and am just looking to meet that special someone who I can click with, and possibly more... :).
I'm pretty open-minded and love trying new things. Here are a few fun (and random) facts about me:
1. I danced for an SNL-type musical/sketch comedy show in front of 1,000 people for a student group while in law school.
2. I recently explored an underground coal mine for job-related training.
3. I joined a volleyball league.
4. I traveled to Shanghai, China a few months for the summer after I graduated college.
5. I lost 50 pounds after graduating from the stress of law school. I basically realized that I needed to be healthy and adopt a permanent lifestyle change. I run, lift weights, and eat plenty of fruits, veggies, fish, chicken and other healthy foods. :) It's a very addicting lifestyle and I've been doing it for a while now. I'm very happy with the results. :)
6. I love trying the latest dive bars in the district. (I miss the original Froggy...:/ )
I've come a long way personally and have accomplished a lot, but there's always room for improvement... I'd love to meet a woman who can challenge me and maybe help me see things from a slightly different perspective.
I'm generally always down for a fun time and good laughs. I like going out to bars/clubs, houseparties and good restaurants.
Favorite bars/clubs and neighborhoods:
I'm all about Dupont, Columbia Heights, U Street and Adams Morgan. Wonderland Ballroom and the basement bar at Big Hunt are two of my current favorite dive bars. Aside from dives, I've been going a lot to Tryst, 18th St. Lounge, Barcode, Irish Whiskey, Buffalo Billiards and Marvin's lately. Marvin's rooftop is awesome. :)
While I enjoy going out, however, I'm usually just as happy to stay in for the night and relax watching Netflix or HBO GO. :)
If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message. I'd love learn more about you! :)