I'm an easy-going professional with an insatiable curiosity about the world.
Here are the cliffs notes about me:
- My personality is multi-faceted: I can be spontaneous, adventurous, a practical joker or suave and reserved.
- The first thing people notice about me is that I look younger than my age. Don't hate.
- I've been in a long-term relationships and am definitely not a 'player' (unless golf counts haha). Not into 'serial daters' either.
- I have a light, positive attitude and avoid negative people like the plague.
- I grew up in DC, so I'm a 'Skins fan and have a strong allergic reaction to traffic.
- I love trying new restaurants - I think I must have been a food critic in a previous life.
- I have no additional "Extra Baggage" and am not seeking it. Constant "drama" is not on the wish list either.
- I think PDA is kinda cool.
- If you have a killer smile - the kind that gets you out of speeding tickets - we'll get along just fine.
- I can give a seriously mean foot massage.
- But the most important fact about me? I'm a GREAT parallel parker.