8 Things You Should Know About Me (Before You Email Me)
1. I have been Facebook-free for 1 year this month. It was the BEST decision I ever made.
2. I'm NOT American. I'm proudly British! Yep, got the whole accent and the love of proper conversation and pubs to prove it! :)
3. I'm extremely confident in who I am and what I like. But, that's not to say that I wouldn't appreciate being introduced to new things. I mean, I didn't know I loved open water swimming until my highschool crush made me try it. I love friendly encouragement!
4. I NEED someone with a great education. I went to a fairly impressive university. Yep, I'm amazing! ) But, every so often I misspell a word or totally forget who the US Speaker of The House currently is, and I like it when a guy can call me out on it. Education is hot!
5. I'm extremely sarcastic. You should be too! It's kind of my way of flirting. Hope you can handle it! )
6. My family (including my dad, mum and brother) are all Royal Air Force. My Dad is an F-15 pilot, my mom is a jet engine mechanic and my punk of a brother is a C-130 pilot. So, if you're anti-military, or a hippie then we wont hit it off.
7. If you own an Affliction, Ed Hardy or Tap Out shirt I WILL make fun of you relentlessly. LOL! I will.
8. If you don't know how many horsepower your car has, are afraid of heights and/or sharks and are extremely distrustful - we won't get along. BUT - if you can make me laugh, I'll probably adore you forever. :)