For those of you who have been following along, you'll be shocked to see I've decided to put up a list of sorts, especially after I've railed against them since forever ago. But I'm a huge fan of peer pressure so here goes:
- We probably won't get along if you're giving the finger to the camera. I notice that it's usually women from Brooklyn doing that. Such an angry borough...
- I didn't "favorite" you because of those photos of food and mountains. I did it because I thought you were pretty and interesting so I folded the page in order to maybe come back to it and write you. But feel free to write first.
- I tend to get along best with divorced women and/or moms. They seem to be in less of a rush and have already made some mistakes and see that they're survivable.
- I prefer summer to winter and water to mountains but I know how to have fun everywhere.
- I've been a best man three times; I no longer talk to two of the three guys.
- Weirdly enough, most women who have casual sex with me end up getting a serious boyfriend or even a husband soon after. I'm not sure what that says about anyone involved but it's eerie. I think there's a movie about that somewhere but it's awful. My life's much better.
- And finally, I prefer women who can see the undercurrent of humor that runs through everyday life. If you've read this section in a negative light, that probably says more about you than about me.
Good luck and find me when you're ready! I'll be around.