Sooooo..... Since very few of you enjoyed finding out about my (healed!) scars, it's back to more questions!
1. Have you ever met someone who is 100% your match? I have not so I am curious if that algorithm has any merit.
2. 2012 seems to be a magical year of taking photos for a lot of you. I'm sure you looked great then but I want to know you look great now. Today. So why not take a quick selfie and post it up? It was the word of the year last year so technically you're only a bit behind the times.
3. I'm very curious to know where you stand on who should write whom first. The way I see it, don't you get annoyed when men you're not attracted to approach you? So why do so many of you have an issue with writing first and trying to connect with someone you would think is interesting? It can't be a chivalry thing. Since we're all on here to meet people wouldn't you be greatly increasing your odds by occasionally taking the first step?
4. When did you all move to Brooklyn? I mean. Seriously. When?
5. When someone writes you and you don't think there's a match, what's the right thing to do? write them back and tell them thank you but we're not a match, or ignore the email completely? This is a question I always struggle with.
That's all I got for now. I'm sure a newer more earnest profile will replace these questions as soon as I get to ten.
a few small ps's
ps#1 - You don't actually have to answer any of these questions. You can just say hi.
ps#2 - I have no problem if you're lying about your age. I understand you're doing it for "search purposes only", but if you're going to chat me up please let me know your actual age within the first email or two, otherwise you're just lying to me personally and that's not that cool.
ps#3 - sorry to be a buzzkill with an actual fact about myself, but I tend to stay in decent shape, I'm unique in a million different ways, and I don't like actuary tables or statistics. I'm attracted to women who can say the same, so if you have the word "average" anywhere in your profile I don't think we'll be a match.