Even though I was not raised Jewish (and consider myself spiritual not religious) a friend of mine (she is Jewish) recommended me join JDATE knowing that I am an open minded person towards religions and cultures......So here it goes, a little about me:
Caring, passionate, grounded, athletic, loyal, social, happy, goofy (at times), Out-going, feminine and family-oriented. I am a kid at heart, and protective toward the things I care about in life.
Successful/ambitious is who I am yet I make time to have fun!!! I like to indulge in good food and wine.....and quick getaways when I get some free time to myself. Firm believer in balance, positive thinker and will always call it as it is (Everything happens for a reason). Love a good laugh or a spontaneous trip.
Being open-minded is the only way to be and exploring the possibilities is how everyone should live life. Even though I was born and raised in California I consider myself a citizen of the world. I love to travel and always seem to plan a vacation every six months to some international destination.
- I sleep with the window open when it rains or when there are strong winds
- I love anything with chocolate or ice cream
- My cookie of choice are Oreos and I can't seem to eat them without a glass of milk. :)
- I've learned to sail and salsa dance (not at the same time silly, lol). I want to take flying lessons soon.
- Love swimming on hot summer nights
- I love the smell of fresh cut grass and the aroma tomato leaves give off
- I want to buy an island, convert it into a luxury resort and call it home, one day. (Dreams can come true, right?) :)
- I dislike incompetence, gum popping, free loaders, socks in bed, cold feet (literally, lol!), and ppl. texting when in a conversation (that's just rude).
My fortune cookie said: "You will find hidden treasures where least expected."
Did it mean jdate?